New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brands leaked it?
It's how most of these journos operate.
It is actually logical.
If Nuno only takes Mendes clients ( same for Gattuso which is why he didn't take the Florence job) what is the point of a DoF.
What, you think Brands leaked that he doesnt want Nuno cos Mendes would get on his patch?
LOL

If he gets us to the CL and leaves I’ll be happy just for us to be in the champions league.
Do you know outlandish as it sounds that would be the perfect outcome.

It takes quite a leap of imagination......but

Benitez is appointed and by some miracle he brings in a couple of top notch players and we fluke 4th and the Champions League.

Meanwhile Carlo bombs at Madrid and is sacked after 1 season.

Madrid beg Benitez to come back and he walks put with Madrid paying up the rest of his contract in compo.

As he leaves FF Big Dunc calls him out and gives him a smack for being a rat.

Oh I've just woke up.

I agree, but I really would like us to have a period of 2/3 years of steady progress under the next manager. If it is Benitez I will, grudgingly, accept him if he can improve on last seasons position, and the following season (I know, I know) get us into Europe.
He must be absolutely desperate to get back into top flight football to take on what is, for him, a poisoned chalice, so he must feel he has the ability to succeed. I can only hope his optimism isn't misplaced.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back