New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no false positions after 38 games. None. Never.

Well to a degree no.

But would you rather we got 48 points and hope we get lucky and go to 8th, or want us to focus on improving, and winning more games/points? That's what I'm driving at here. Do you want us to get more or less points than 59 next season? What is a reasonable expectation for a manager?

We simply are not top4 material and our squad in nowhere near it. in my opinion

Which is a perfectly valid viewpoint. But last season we came within 8 points of the CL. So we were within touching distance. The question is, should we accept a manager finishing further away than that (and essentially going backwards)?

Would people's thoughts change if we won the Annfield Derby in the last minute with the scruffiest goal ever and Benitez ran down the line, shirt off, knee slid in front of the kop shouting up the duffees?

The rot started when we allowed bisto tits to bring the wallpushing goblin piss drinker with him to sit in our dug out and help manage us.

Prob be kin Gerrard as our next manager after Benitez makes a complete balls up of it.

Yeah but to say he didn't spend is a lie. That's like Liverpool net spend argument that it doesn't count that they have the most expensive goal keeper and defender
Well it was obvious what I meant, when I said he had a 3mil profit on spending. I’m not sure if all the the transfers and which players left after Relegation.

But Fulham came up spent 100mil and Went down. Villa spent a fortune 200mil debt on spending and nearly went down then finished 11th ? Bournemouth 180 debt on spending and went down. He did a good job at Newcastle how ever you want to dress it up

Well it was obvious what I meant, when I said he had a 3mil profit on spending. I’m not sure if all the the transfers and which players left after Relegation.

But Fulham came up spent 100mil and Went down. Villa spent a fortune 200mil debt on spending and nearly went down then finished 11th ? Bournemouth 180 debt on spending and went down. He did a good job at Newcastle how ever you want to dress it up

He did an ok job at Newcastle, but nothing more than that. People go on like it was a miracle to do the same job that Steve Bruce has done.

I would say Koeman is a crap manager personally. Always has been. Great player obviously.

Nobody wanted Ancelotti out (generally), he left us!
loads of people moaning about his football and how rubbish we were on here. I dunno anyway, whoever we get will have a massive job on. (not to be confused with lob on)

Status
Not open for further replies.