New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘m not condoning the threats & sympathise with his family.

You have to wonder why a multi millionaire would choose to put his family through that stress. They obviously know he’s not welcome by the vast majority of fans and hated by some.

He may genuinely want to try achieve something here.

Our fanbase can not be satisfied thats been proven these last few weeks - they moan when we appoint managers who dont give a toss (Koeman) or just want a good payday until someone else comes along (Ancelotti) but God forbid a bloke wants to actually be here but oh no he used to manage Liverpool daahhhhhhh damn it just get Koeman back!!!

I was in Stirling today where big Dunc is from, got chatting to a guy who I've known for 30 years, he is a lifelong pal of Duncan's dad, apparently Duncan himself has said he's not ready for the job yet, make of that what you will.
I've never claimed to be an ITK before but I know the guy is 100% genuine.

Love Dunc, but, he needs to go out and earn his spurs at a lower level club if he does and he does well then he might have a chance at being our manager.

I know Caldy, i often walk along an old railway track there in the evening, CCTV is becoming very common now in working class areas, but that area has been covered in it for years, the police should easily catch a number plate, not sure what they will do but Everton can easily get the ban hammer out.

Forgot about the number plate thing. The road I was on about has a system that if you are parked up for more than 10 minutes, without approval/listed, the system pings up, somewhere. One of my regular drops told me it wasnt really about stuff being nicked, it was more to do with safety, cos one elderly couple were held captive and battered for their ID and bank details.

I am reading your response which seems to suggest that Benitez or anyone else all have the same chance of succeeding with our squad. If that's the case then all things being equal why would you chose the one candidate that divides the fan base for the role?

Personally I think we need a progressive manager who is hungry for success and plays an attacking brand of football. Carlo proved we can defend last season and frankly it was not good to watch. I dont think we need more of that.
But that's just my opinion.
My preferred option would be Dunc, but he hasn‘t seemed to be in the frame. I don’t want gaiter,Farve,Nuno,Howe,Potter or martinez back, I just think they are all a lower standard than Benitez (Plus he has managed a lot in the PL) , Dunc is a risk but I’d risk it with him as he loves our club. So with all that I see Benitez as the best from a poor bunch that are available. Just my opinion this dislike because he said our club was small is a but silly Imo.

All this is just going to set us back. If Benitez pulls out, how many top managers are going to come to us? Just self harm again. You don't have to like him, just see how the team performs under him. Goes bad he goes, goes well and we have a brighter future. Managers are just temporary custodians.
Well said, will these fans who dislike Benitez be happy if we get Howe?

Forgot about the number plate thing. The road I was on about has a system that if you are parked up for more than 10 minutes, without approval/listed, the system pings up, somewhere. One of my regular drops told me it wasnt really about stuff being nicked, it was more to do with safety, cos one elderly couple were held captive and battered for their ID and bank details.
Yeah actually around there no one parks on the road as they all have drive ways, a car on the road would really stick out

All this is just going to set us back. If Benitez pulls out, how many top managers are going to come to us? Just self harm again. You don't have to like him, just see how the team performs under him. Goes bad he goes, goes well and we have a brighter future. Managers are just temporary custodians.
We could get big dunc. I'd pay to see the little scores try an put a bedsheet outside his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.