New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope Carlo stays, but in a case he decides to leave, I can't see us getting anyone other than Howe or Potter.

List of available managers:

Ernesto Valverde - decent manager with a good record, but I dont think he'd be interested in us.

Quique Setien - wouldnt suit us at all.

Frank Lampard - not good enough and I think not very popular in our fanbase. Can see us sounding him though.

Maurizio Sarri - going to Lazio apparently. Dont think thats a realistic one.

Lucien Favre - older than Carlo, so it doesnt make sense if we're looking for someone long term.

Rudi Garcia - sacked by Lyon lately, but he managed some of the big clubs and has a decent record. Interesing one.

Andre Villas Boas - meeeh

The rest are not even worth to consider. If we're serious about rebuilding the club then we should go for someone like Rangnick, but I can't see him working with Brands and dont think he'd be tempted.

Where`s the hipsters favourite, Belisa ?

As part of his contract, we could get him a midgets chair to sit in, so he wouldn`t have to spend all game crouching down.
Guarantee within 6 months, the ones morning about defensive football under Ancelotti and talking up Bielsa now, would be starting threads like 'are we too open', 'its bobby brown shoes again' and 'do we need a defensive coach' after a 5-0 drubbing from Tottenham.

Last edited:
Guarantee within 6 months, the ones morning about defensive football under Ancelotti and taking up Bielsa now, would be starting threads like 'are we too open', 'its bobby brown shoes again' and 'do we need a defensive coach' after a 5-0 drubbing from Tottenham.

You can just imagine Bielsa`s first day at training, when he tries to implement his non stop running system :

An extract from his training notes afterwards would look like something like this :

" The training did not go so well today, as I seem to have broken the following players, Mina, Coleman, Siggurdson, Gomes and Mr Delph had to be taken to hospital by ambulance, due to his left leg dropping off "

" One of the players, who I would describe as the baby of the group, Mr Keane, started crying after his 20th shuttle run and ran into the changing rooms, shouting for his mum "

" I also found a very small Brazilian player, called Mr Bernard, sucking his thumb and hiding under a pile of training tops by the side of the pitch "

" I think that my friend, Jurgen, is going to have to lend me some of his Specialze Brau in the very near future "

Status
Not open for further replies.