New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The only reason people want Potter is they look at his XG, and cream their pants. XG does not win you points! His win percentage is 25%, what has this lad done which is so exceptional that he warrants getting the Everton job? He certainly isnt out performing Chris Hughton his predecessor.......

Some need to give their head a wobble!

We need to go for the best out there, nothings guaranteed but the chances of success are alot higher than taking one of the leagues basement boys. Da`s on here saying Moyes has a glass ceiling yet want Potter who has never had even a mid table finish. Cant understand the thought process!
Creating better quality chances than your opposition does win you points though eventually. On the flip side, xG told us we were gonna go wank even when we were 2nd

Must say.... That's a great view.
I'll say this for Rafael: he's a bit of a [Poor language removed]. That, to me, is something we need in a manager.

Cards on table: I think decisions are best made when emotions are taken out of them. In the case of Benitez, I think he is every bit as viable a contender for the job as pretty much anybody on our list - when you take away the crippling local rivalry bullshit that many thrive on. He has been successful so he has a demonstrable record of success. He has managed great players and Newcastle United players.

What I would ask is: is he the best man for the job? I'd like to think that his time has probably passed and there are better managers out there for us right now. But his record is very good indeed, and his record ranks above 99% of managers in the game: FACT!

Status
Not open for further replies.