New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only positive of Potter would be he would bring Bissouma & Maupay with him.

Imagine this squad of players trying to play that type of football lol

What a shocker of a post. Thats your reason only for not wanting to see good football like that.
Short sighted mr magoo there.
Sean dyche.
Jesus wept.

If we get Potter I predict that we will be in the bottom 6 by Xmas. Moshiri will panic and sack him.

He will beg Gravy to come back and when he turns us down we will turn to Tony the saviour Pulis.

Potter is not an avenue that we should go down. lol

So, is all this Graham Potter bedwetting because an article in the Athletic alluded to Marcel Brands maybe saying 'he plays decent togger like' in a board meeting?

He's not even odds on with the clueless bookies.

He literally didn't just this past year. They were sitting in relegation trouble and he never wavered from his plans.

Thats because he had no fans in the stadium and if they were they would have been sipping tea and discussing Rugby Union.

He wouldn't last 2 seconds under an angry Goodison. Let him stay where he is guiding Brighton to 16th every season playing good football.

Lads, it's going to be Dunc, get used to it, after 6 months when we are bottom 3 we are going for Rafael

He's not even odds on with the clueless bookies.
confused010.gif

Thats because he had no fans in the stadium and if they were they would have been sipping tea and discussing Rugby Union.

He wouldn't last 2 seconds under an angry Goodison. Let him stay where he is guiding Brighton to 16th every season playing good football.
I think it's because he genuinely doesn't give anything resembling an f about what you, I or any of the other plebs thinks.

If Eddie Howe is really the best we can get then we should just be done with the pretence. Just give Big Dunc the job and be done with it. At least he'd have the fans behind him enough to generate a bit of an "us against the world" mentality in matchs that we'd do enough in home games to get our normal mediocre mid-table spot. With someone like Howe at the helm, we'll be lucky to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.