New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very bad. Now I’m no lover of stats, but it appears as if we will just play like last season again, which was horrid

BestRelievedEeve-size_restricted.gif

The worry for me is he only got Wolves to 7th with a better side than what we have in all honesty.

Jimenez is better than DCL

Richarlison is probs level with Jota or slightly better

Iwobi is worse than Traore

Doucoure/Allan/Davies probably slightly below Moutinho/Neves/Dedonker.

I would only say our defence/LB and GK are better.

He's going to have to spend some dough this summer to be going for that 7th placed trophy.
Not sure I agree on DCL/Jimenez (their strike rates over last couple of years are almost identical, and almost more importantly, DCL likely to still be on an upward trajectory).

But even then, you’ve just said half our team is better than theirs, so it’s not like there’s a mountain of difference.

When they beat us 3-1? They had 36% possession, half the amount of shots, and scored from a pen, a free kick and a breakaway. I remember being shocked at how route 1 they were because I’d thought they looked half decent on highlights etc.
Depends what you want to see I suppose. We've had a few possession based teams that have produced nothing apart from going side to side. With a striker like Jiminez and pace of Jota being more direct wouldn't be a issue. I seem to remember Neves and Mouthino knocking first time balls in the channels as they knew where the runners would be.

The real banger to all of this is when they announce Eddie Howe as the new manager of Everton Football club.

Kidding of course, but whoever it is, there’s a lot of fat on this team that needs to be trimmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.