New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Been away the past 4 hours

Where we at manager wise?
The same position as we were the day after Ancelotti left us. Working through rounds of interviews with various candidates. They're probably lining up a few more too, absolutely the correct thing to do. We don't need a coach for the next two weeks.

People losing their minds over media 'exclusives' when it's clear they don't have the first clue what's going on.

If they (the media) are getting briefed, it's from the candidates side or just simple mischief making because they need those clicks.

In the past 8 days Everton, Spurs and Palace have had 5 managers reported as 'done.'

Everybody just needs to calm down and trust the process.

Likewise I don’t want Benitez. I can understand why the board would consider him as a safe pair of hands potentially but I think it’s obvious he will not get any sort of patience from the fans given his links to the RS.

Don’t in any way condone the banners. He is a human being at the end of the day. There are ways to make a point without resorting to that sort of abuse.
Hes not a human being... hes a kopite... vast difference...

I’m no fan of the FSW but you don’t get to TWO Champions League finals on a fluke. I’m not buying that.

You might score a flukey goal or even get a flukey win, but you don’t fluke two successful CL campaigns.

Last edited:
How about we suck it up and get behind whoever wants to run this ship ? Otherwise its another year of moaning although I know that will suit a fair few of you on here. Season starts in two months. Take a breath....
That would be too sensible. Sadly many of our fans these days are only happy when they’re moaning. The same idiots hounded out John Stones because he wasn’t good enough for the Premier League!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back