New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the recent past it doesnt. As soon as any player and now manager goes to China it tells me all i need to know about them. He recent explanation of his past comment was an embarrassing lie. We are or were a club with class. This is just so wrong. There are hundreds of managers out there. I d take Potter any day over this has been.
I would take Potter too, but Morshi is about to oversee half a billion pounds of investment and will go for what he perceives as a a safe pair of hands.

Lazy stereotyping- do you go away following us - have to listen to “feed the scousers” “sign on ...” etc etc week in week out from the opposing morons.

We get this crap thrown at us all the time - you’d think it’d be something we’d be acutely sensitive to but with a section of our fan base apparently not

I dont see any racism. I think bringing up Tommy Robinson was totally bizarre.

Benitez has literally managed two English clubs, two Italian clubs, Real Madrid and a Chinese club since managing the RS.

The irony of the bedwetting (sheets) behaviour is that it reeks of the kopitism. We're better and bigger than that blues.

Those [Poor language removed] heads putting graffitied blankets around Goodison with vile personal insults are not a high water mark of being an Evertonian, they're the complete opposite.

He's not my number one choice, but there's much worse out there. In many ways this appointment indicates we'll be spending big this summer.

At least give it until we're actually in a relegation battle playing [Poor language removed] footy before you make the match toxic or just stay the feck away.

It's like some of you are willing a relegation battle, when we were nowhere near it last season and should instead be focussed on clawing those 8 points back from the top four.

I would like to actually enjoy being back at Goodison after the [Poor language removed] 18 months we've all just had.

The thing that annoys me most, is the propaganda that existed around Allardyce is already starting from his people. That essentially mid table is fantastic. Expect to see a lot more of this, and history to be re-written that we were in dire straights. I mean we were actually in a tight spot under Allardyce, but Benitez has no such excuse. He will still drum it home though.

Over and above anything else it was that constant chipping away at reality that wound me up with Allardyce, and I sense we are going to get the same with Benitez.

If you want a test as well, just ask people how many more points should he get than 59. People will just not answer that question.
No one answers because it’s a stupid question unless you have a crystal ball, I’ll ask you the same question tell me how many points will Spurs and CP get more than they achieved last season because they are going to be in the same boat as us.
Teams above us ,around us and below us will strengthen , teams that came up may fair better than the teams that went down, our home record may match our away record and vise versa Your trying to set a target to hit him with but if he gets us 2 places higher with less points that’s classed as a failure in your head

Status
Not open for further replies.