New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
It wuz Chelsea lad

I was hit by a cup full of [Poor language removed] while standing in the anfield road end & haven’t been to that place since , everytime I tell a kopite they say it wouldn’t have been a scouser though as if this excuses it !!

I'm quite intrigued as to ho they would know that. Does foreign pee feel different?

Fair enough then, apologies for that part. Don't think many at all are agreeing with the banners away.

I still disagree about people should be backing him and clapping whether they want him or not. And that they deserve to be there less than someone who would clap. Everyone pays their money the same and has the same right to be heard.

But probably just a point we will never agree on in this circumstance. And life would be boring if we always did just all agree.

No worries mate!

What are you as a red going to do about the many stains on your club? You know for pushing over a wall... supporting a racist player...

What are your thoughts on being the second team on the City to come into existence? May as well fold as you are second best anyway, just an afterthought really.

So funny you think you have the moral high ground.

Third depending on what you class Bootle as...

Fair enough. I still think your comments were out of order but still like you and others have said, its not your usual style. Opinions and stuff.

I understand that mate. I shouldn't have called him a slob, and I completely understand your viewpoint.

I just don't think it can be conflated with taking a banner to what you think is his home, and threatening him, which is out of line and I would certainly not be supportive of. I know you didn't do that, but there seemed to be some conflation.

Anyway we all get things wrong sometimes. I could easily have deleted the tweet when I made it, but I made the tweet and am quite happy to suffer any consequences that flow from that. I'm not one for deleting things for reasons of self preservation. If people feel let down, which I'm sure some do, it's a lesson for my conduct.

No worries at all mate. Of all the things I expected to see this week, a recommendation from you to Benitez to lose weight before starting here wasn't one of them. Absolutely magnificent.

I'd like to say I was clever enough to have done it as a deliberate wind up (and a lot of reds as well as a few blues have been wound up) but unfortunately that would be a lie!

A new era dawns tomorrow. Are you on board or cut adrift? I am on board and filled with optimism which has been in short supply these last 18 months.

I'd like to say I was clever enough to have done it as a deliberate wind up (and a lot of reds as well as a few blues have been wound up) but unfortunately that would be a lie!

Honestly nothing written by the hand of man will beat that "This is Rafael" tweet today. It is the worst thing I've ever seen on the Benitez subject.

Just in case anyone missed it the first time:

Honestly nothing written by the hand of man will beat that "This is Rafael" tweet today. It is the worst thing I've ever seen on the Benitez subject.

Just in case anyone missed it the first time:

Some of the replies rival it as the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.