New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think the idea as well is to have bars and facilities inside to encourage people to stay at BMD, prob have tv;'s reshowing the game or the late kick off's, so people will spend more money and also that people will slowly drift out of the area.
This is what Spurs have and it’s fantastic. I hope we learn from some of the game day experiences they’ve created. Especially since we are building in an area of the city that is...less developed.

This is what Spurs have and it’s fantastic. I hope we learn from some of the game day experiences they’ve created. Especially since we are building in an area of the city that is...less developed.
Yeah absolutely agree, need to maximise revenue, I'm hoping to go to spurs away this season so will see how it looks.

Yeah absolutely agree, need to maximise revenue, I'm hoping to go to spurs away this season so will see how it looks.
Been to lots of grounds over there and back here. It’s the greatest stadium to see a sporting event I’ve ever been to. Worst part is the location and walk. Get there early for the food court.