New Everton Stadium Discussion

I stuck my head out of the window before and had a big sniff in the general direction, couldn't smell a thing mate.

That said my sense of smell has never recovered ftom living in Widnes for a year. That place was ripe.
Sure was, Ditton was bad, mounds and mounds of that blue green stuff 10, 12, 15 ft high that covered acres and when all that was cleared, there was still 'The GRANOX' which did what it said; Granulated Ox and the place called 'The Thorium' sounds really safe - it didnt smell though.

Van Heck contributes to the new Everton FC stadium

Everton Football Club (Liverpool) has started the construction of a new stadium that will seat just over 52,000 spectators. Everton’s new stadium is being built in the north of the city, in the Bramley Moore harbor area, on the old Bramley Moore dock.
Client Boskalis Westminster is currently filling the old dock with sand and Van Heck’s red pumps ensure that the return water is pumped off.
EQUIPMENT
To provide the required capacity, two diesel-powered pumps DPPG320-PHK500 have been delivered in Liverpool. A flow rate of 4200 m³ / hour @ 9.5 MWC is achieved per pump. One pump is in operation, the second pump is standby.
Daan traveled to Liverpool last week to assist with the installation of the pumps. The on-site collaboration went quickly and smoothly.
It is expected to take 10 to 12 weeks to fill the dock.

Everton Football Club (Liverpool) has started the construction of a new stadium that will seat just over 52,000 spectators. Everton’s new stadium is being built in the north of the city, in the Bramley Moore harbor area, on the old Bramley Moore dock.
Client Boskalis Westminster is currently filling the old dock with sand and Van Heck’s red pumps ensure that the return water is pumped off.
EQUIPMENT
To provide the required capacity, two diesel-powered pumps DPPG320-PHK500 have been delivered in Liverpool. A flow rate of 4200 m³ / hour @ 9.5 MWC is achieved per pump. One pump is in operation, the second pump is standby.
Daan traveled to Liverpool last week to assist with the installation of the pumps. The on-site collaboration went quickly and smoothly.

Red pumps? RED pumps? THIS CLUB IS A DISGRACE!!!!

EQUIPMENT

Anyone got any idea what is happening with the fish, they are meant to be taking them out, cannot see any sign of that?

yeah for me was round that time and late 70's the smell was horrendous!
I know exactly where that was.
It was a tripe supplier the smell coming from skip loads of cow intestines and stomach. Flies the size of your fist in swarms.
I had occasion to have to go there and its no exaggeration to say that the full time workers went through bottles of Brut each day to get the smell off them.

Anyone got any idea what is happening with the fish, they are meant to be taking them out, cannot see any sign of that?
Pumped out with the water?
Should be done by now according to Colin Chong.
"Within the phase one we intend to establish habitats for sea birds - such as cormorant rafts in the adjacent docks and waterbodies - erect stabilisation structures to protect the hydraulic tower, we'll safely remove all fish from the dock, repair the dock walls before infilling with sand and we'll construct a northern isolation structure to Sandon half-tide dock channel entrance.