New Everton Stadium Discussion

If you're ever not going to our away match and go to town (or your local) to watch us in a pub (when they are at home at the same time)..... you will see the disparity in the support. Even with 53k of them in Anfield, they will still massively outnumber us in practically every pub in town that's showing both games. Many pubs don't even show us if they're playing. Their out of town support is massive, but we tend to over exaggerate it. They'll probably still have over 30k+ locals at their home matches.

If you're ever not going to our away match and go to town (or your local) to watch us in a pub (when they are at home at the same time)..... you will see the disparity in the support. Even with 53k of them in Anfield, they will still massively outnumber us in practically every pub in town that's showing both games. Many pubs don't even show us if they're playing. Their out of town support is massive, but we tend to over exaggerate it. They'll probably still have over 30k+ locals at their home matches.
They don't though.
They're all in the pubs.
It's what they do.
The more people who see them being a boss red the better.
Collective bellwhiffery.

These images are stills taken from the Laing O'rourke construction video and give us all an idea of what to expect.
They start from where we are approximately now.

P1020637.JPG
P1020638.JPG
P1020639.JPG
P1020641.JPG
P1020642.JPG
P1020643.JPG
P1020645.JPG
P1020646.JPG
P1020647.JPG
P1020648.JPG

Our very own "Grand Designs" program to follow in the new year.

Was told by a employee of Liverpool fc who works in there ticket office

Only 23% of there season tickets are owned by Merseyside residents that was before the new main stands construction

Unsure of current statistics
From recollection, I think it’s still around that figure because it was based on a report on how they were/are being impacted by COVID.

Most of the so called fans are only RS because they have been winning cups bur never actually been to a game just follow Sky etc. Same for the likes of Man U.
I have cousins in N.Lancs who 'support ' the RS and dress their brats in red .They have never been to Liverpool let alone Anfield and they were quite taken aback when they found out that Everton is an actual place within the city. The country is full of these faux fans.

These images are stills taken from the Laing O'rourke construction video and give us all an idea of what to expect.

View attachment 149863View attachment 149864View attachment 149865View attachment 149866View attachment 149867View attachment 149868View attachment 149869View attachment 149870View attachment 149871View attachment 149872

be nice to know the estimated dates for them

View attachment 149863View attachment 149864View attachment 149865View attachment 149866View attachment 149867View attachment 149868View attachment 149869View attachment 149870View attachment 149871View attachment 149872

I can just imagine that the program will begin with a drone shot of Analfield and be full of references to the RS.
Kevin McCloud telling us all about how he’s always been a red and how he watched Kenny Keegan and Kelvin Dalglish destroy all comers and win the triple crown etc etc.

They outnumber us 3 to 1 id say. But in terms of match going fans we outnumber them probably 3 to 1.
And that’s where it counts. What’s in the ground not who watches on a telly screen..

I sometimes give my nephew a lift to Anfield as he is one of the very very few locals who have one... when I drive to the ground about 2.30pm I drive past loads and loads of dads taking there sons and daughters to the local pubs along there way with the kids wearing red shirts and scarfs.. once you arrive at the ground you are hard pushed to hear a single local accent.. the amount of coaches parked up and not away fan coaches but home support is something to see.. every car park is full and they use Goodison Car Parks too and walk across the park...

Like I say in the City I would say blues fans out number match going reds fans about three to one...

I can just imagine that the program will begin with a drone shot of Analfield and be full of references to the RS.
Kevin McCloud telling us all about how he’s always been a red and how he watched Kenny Keegan and Kelvin Dalglish destroy all comers and win the triple crown etc etc.

What about Roger Hunt, Ian St John, Geoff Strong, Ron Yeats, Tommy Smith even I know these and could add more, and I am a True Blue. Also have seen these play in Derby Games.