New Everton Stadium Discussion

Sorry for that, I haven't read all 62XX pages now.

But I still have a question that has probably already been answered here.

What drones are the guys using?

Fantastic shots. Thanks a lot for this.
I believe most of them use DJI Mini 2’s or 3’s, I’m sure they’re under 250gms either way as this allows them to be less restricted with the new CAA guidelines

Henry Winter just now when Darren Bent asked him if there is a risk that BMD wont be ready for the Euros, "Because its not even started yet".

"Hard core Everton fans have posted drone footage for months; it will be a fantastic addition to the Liverpool sky line on the docks".

Bent doesn't know what day it is.

Along with a few of the ex-pro presenters

I believe most of them use DJI Mini 2’s or 3’s, I’m sure they’re under 250gms either way as this allows them to be less restricted with the new CAA guidelines
I bought a Mini 3 on the strength of the quality of these stadium vids.

Astonishingly good bit of kit. I’m dreadful at flying it, of course, but I’ll get there I’m sure.

Henry Winter just now when Darren Bent asked him if there is a risk that BMD wont be ready for the Euros, "Because its not even started yet".

"Hard core Everton fans have posted drone footage for months; it will be a fantastic addition to the Liverpool sky line on the docks".

Even if it was started next year it’d still be ready for the Euros in 2028.

I want a drone, but need to have the follow me function, as I'll use it on walks and climbs rather than a stadium.

I'll also use it for photogrammetry, so that I can create a photorealistic model of my house and create a full digital twin of it, but that's cause I'm a massive geek.
200w.gif