New Everton Stadium

Wonder if they'll put these in the stadium ?

There’s a pub a few miles away from me that has something similar, pay by card and put your glass underneath for the beer. Disgusting devices taking no account of the H&S training that all bar staff do to ensure no contamination….I’d rather not drink from them tbh, but each to their own….

There’s a pub a few miles away from me that has something similar, pay by card and put your glass underneath for the beer. Disgusting devices taking no account of the H&S training that all bar staff do to ensure no contamination….I’d rather not drink from them tbh, but each to their own….

Mate poured his own at self serve on the resort we're on after telling me how crap I am at pulling a pint. I have a perfect draft thingy at home, he presented his glass and hey presto a full pint of froth, totally beer free. Even the barman laughed out loud, took the glass off him and poured 2 perfect pints..I told " now will you shut up". lol:cheers:

If he needs a piss there's that patch of land behind him that smells like everyone's been going there. Absolutely stinks
Funny you should mention that, there are some really small patches of land dotted here and there around the new stadium. Surely anybody who owns any of them is going to put a bit of gravel down and use them as carparks on a match day to earn a few bob?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back