New Everton Stadium Discussion

when do we pick our seats

what is the move in date?
Is a joke how the club seem to have just left this i kno alot will want similar seats to what they have now park end, Gwladys ect and some will have to move because of the price. Should really be looking into this the club but like always a step behind

In today's video a safety panel/barrier has been erected all around the flat roof of the pump house likely done yesterday. They are also pouring a new floor on it today. Perhaps they are going to have outdoor seating / viewing area.. it's been much speculated on here as something this an obvious use of the building. With a canopy it could make for a very nice cafe on non-match days and opportunity for fans to pay extra (money spinner) to book a table online in advance for pre/post match hospitality too. Good to see.

Yes, the Irish international games (rugby too) looked lost in Croke Park when Lansdowne was being developed. Casement will have less than 50% the capacity of Croke Park too so may look odd for Euros.

At least with the Rugby you need the space behind the try line.

An association football pitch looks buried, here's the one in Croker:

1696940128839.png

Still i don't really mind as it hugely benefit the GAA in Belfast, Ulster and Nationally. Great news for the GAA and Gaels.

Probably be the first and last Association Football match ever played there.

when do we pick our seats

what is the move in date?
In a new first, I believe the club ,in an effort to save money and satisfy all season ticket holders, at the last game at Goodison they will be expected to remove their seats and take it to the new ground for the first game, longest season ticket holders will be allowed in first and over a two hour period gradually newer holders.Sorted