New Everton Stadium Discussion

Redevelop goodison they say, similar to what rangers did they say.

Is this a spoof news site? Rangers have not long announced expansion plans.

Aerated concrete was mainly used from the 60s onwards, and not usually in foundations... mainly blockwork/floors. It will probably be in Ibrox's three 70's/80s stands. It won't be in Goodison's Leitch stands foundations, so not applicable to potential expansions there.

Has it ever been officially confirmed how many safe standing places the ground will have?

There’s a poster on here, I forget who, who seems to know how many fans the concourses /fire exits etc were designed for.

Anyone remember what he said?

Has it ever been officially confirmed how many safe standing places the ground will have?

There’s a poster on here, I forget who, who seems to know how many fans the concourses /fire exits etc were designed for.

This one comes up again now and again. Basically, if I understand correctly, safe standing allows one standee for every seat. So, at the moment no increase in capacity. There are rumours/conjecture that the stadium is over engineered in certain parts with extra entrances, exits, toilets etc that would allow EFC to take advantage of any change in the law allowing a different ratio meaning take a certain number of seats out and you will increase the overall capacity for very little work. As with many things about the new place, time will tell.

Not sure, I know it has the ability to hold 60k with safe standing

What I dont want is being told to sit down in the South stand, that'd ruin the 'blue wall'

Not sure if this is the right place for this question in relation to season tickets at BMD.
Im currently on the waitlist for 2 year no chance of a season ticket at Goodison. So i will be waiting for BMD.
My questions are
1. Whether it worth looking at the cheapest hospitality options now to try and secure one, or do i just keep fingers crossed for waitlist when season tickets get sorted out for no hospitality.
2. Do we think hospitality ST can be resaled like the normal ST can be?
3. Can anyone hazard at what will be the price difference between the cheapest hospitality ST compared with a standart non hospitality ST.

Cheers understand that this is finger in the air stuff, but i got a call from the hospitality people last week and it got me wondering. I should prob just ring them up and ask, but they were very reluctant to talk about when general ST will be sorted out and specifically about numbers.

Is this a spoof news site? Rangers have not long announced expansion plans.

Aerated concrete was mainly used from the 60s onwards, and not usually in foundations... mainly blockwork/floors. It will probably be in Ibrox's three 70's/80s stands. It won't be in Goodison's Leitch stands foundations, so not applicable to potential expansions there.
Goodison's foundations could be made of Swiss cheese for all it matters as it's getting knocked down.

"Potential expansions" 🤣

Not sure if this is the right place for this question in relation to season tickets at BMD.
Im currently on the waitlist for 2 year no chance of a season ticket at Goodison. So i will be waiting for BMD.
My questions are
1. Whether it worth looking at the cheapest hospitality options now to try and secure one, or do i just keep fingers crossed for waitlist when season tickets get sorted out for no hospitality.
2. Do we think hospitality ST can be resaled like the normal ST can be?
3. Can anyone hazard at what will be the price difference between the cheapest hospitality ST compared with a standart non hospitality ST.

Cheers understand that this is finger in the air stuff, but i got a call from the hospitality people last week and it got me wondering. I should prob just ring them up and ask, but they were very reluctant to talk about when general ST will be sorted out and specifically about numbers.
Whether you go for hospitality or hope for a ST is obviously your call. I looked at hospitality a couple of weeks back and can say if you are thinking of going down that route I would do it sooner rather than later as the options you want might sell out. For example one of the three options on sale is Dock on one being the cheapest option. This is in effect two blocks of seats in what would be the family enclosure at Goodison, in the areas between the edge of the penalty box and extending towards the half way line but not reaching it in both halves ( hope that makes sense). The higher up seats probably get sold first leaving the ones at pitch level. So even in hospitality not all seats are equal !