New Everton Stadium Discussion

Everywhere has them at the front.
Keep it at the front if you want, but also have the last 10 to 15 rows done at the back too. What other clubs do is their business but I know Tottenham have another section at the back too. Though I'd rather they just swapped it round, sitting at the front standing at the back.

We want standing as much as possible in that South Stand, so either, we have stewards constantly getting fans to sit, or fans sit anyway up there. Both defeats the point of this so called Blue Wall fans were expecting.

Also, safety standing high up in steeper areas is riskier than standing in low down shallower areas.

I personally think the risk is in the low category but the whole argument for allowing rail seats in the first place was to ensure fan safety when stood. Fans campaigned for about 20 years to get this far.

So wouldn't it make sense to improve safety in the steepest points where fans are going to be stood? Or are we going to revert to what I mentioned before about stewards requesting fans sitting and then the usual threats over certificates, or fans kicked out for standing that we get now when fans stand?

The vent is directly in front of a tower on the West, as they progress (which they will be able to as they will have completed the top layer on that stand), we'll see if there will be one in front of the next and so on.

If that pattern continues then I think they could be positioned here on the East:

View attachment 250371

This isn't too far away from the marks on the drawing a few pages back:

View attachment 250372
Think you're right. That David on the Mr Drone vids says the more translucent panels are for exhaust vents.

Think you're right. That David on the Mr Drone vids says the more translucent panels are for exhaust vents.

You can see the exhaust ducts really clearly in CP's latest video when looking at the tower structure to the right:

Screenshot_20240329_101036_Gallery.jpg