New Everton Stadium Discussion

If the pitch fits in your living room, that's surely a good sign isn't it mate

Edit- sorry mate I was 4 minutes too slow (something my missus says, or does she say too quick, I can't remember!)

Just popped the kettle on!

Attachments

• IMG_4963.jpeg
    IMG_4963.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 4

The London Stadium has been converted for two baseball games this weekend. Obviously, this stadium was built for athletics and is oversized for baseball but could the core of the baseball field fit in BMD? Pitcher in front of one of the corners of the South Stand? Looking at the pic below, probably. The more multi purpose BMD becomes, its iconic backdrop could be a money spinner.

Attachments

• wh.png
    wh.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 3
The London Stadium has been converted for two baseball games this weekend. Obviously, this stadium was built for athletics and is oversized for baseball but could the core of the baseball field fit in BMD? Pitcher in front of one of the corners of the South Stand? Looking at the pic below, probably. The more multi purpose BMD becomes, its iconic backdrop could be a money spinner.
The state of that.

I think that only works because they can take out seats.

The Yankees played at Goodison so I'm sure some exhibition baloney at a minimum would be possible.

7BE86F4B-E2DE-40E6-9200-B1B834278C9C.jpg