New Everton Stadium Discussion

Thank you for correcting my post that he had left his company to join Aecom, with your post about him leaving his company to join Aecom ;)

This is what you said:

"Also looks like Meis Design Studio has been bought up by Aecom with him as Director of Sports Design or something"

That is incorrect

Meis Design Studio has not been bought up by Aecom - they are controlled by Perkins Eastman

Dan Meis is no longer affiliated with Meis Design Studio and has left that company entirely - it remains to be seen if Perkins Eastman rename that arm of the business to remove the association to Meis.

So yes, your post did need correcting. You're welcome

Last edited:
This is what you said:

"Also looks like Meis Design Studio has been bought up by Aecom with him as Director of Sports Design or something"

That is incorrect

Meis Design Studio has not been bought up by Aecom

Dan Meis is no longer affiliated with Meis Design Studio and has left that company
Meis along with 13 people from Meis studios are now employed by Aecom.
Meis studios appears to have been bought by Perkins Eastman, but without the principle staff, in essence they have bought the name only.

But fundamentally Meis and his key staff now work for Aecom which was the jist of my post, and what you posted. The rest is semantics, but if it makes you feel better have this 🏅

Meis along with 13 people from Meis studios are now employed by Aecom.
Meis studios appears to have been bought by Perkins Eastman, but without the principle staff, in essence they have bought the name only.

But fundamentally Meis and his key staff now work for Aecom which was the jist of my post, and what you posted. The rest is semantics, but if it makes you feel better have this 🏅

You are entirely incorrect - check the date of your article

Only Dan Meis has moved to Aecom - not "his" team - they remain with Perkins Eastman as part of that business

You are entirely incorrect - check the date of your article

Only Dan Meis has moved to Aecom - not "his" team - they remain with Perkins Eastman as part of that business
This article, the one I posted?
The one first issued at the beginning of last month, and remains of their website today?

IMG_0153.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh my word - you just don't want to listen do you

Again - check the date of your article.... and then look at the news that came in the days later AFTER that article

initially when the news first came out everyone thought Dan AND the 13 people in his team at Perkins were all moving.

It was later clarified that ONLY Dan was moving, and that the rest of the team were still and will remain a part of the Perkins Eastman company.

Jeez - easier to explain something to my 2 year old

Oh my word - you just don't want to listen do you

Again - check the date of your article.... and then look at the news that came in the days later AFTER that article

initially when the news first came out everyone thought Dan AND the 13 people in his team at Perkins were all moving.

It was later clarified that ONLY Dan was moving, and that the rest of the team were still and will remain a part of the Perkins Eastman company.

Jeez - easier to explain something to my 2 year old
Cool, where was it clarified again or do I just take you word for it?

Cool, where was it clarified again or do I just take you word for it?

It was in the article i posted in my initial post - Perkin's Eastman spokeperson confirming the studio is remaining with them but they wish Dan all the best.

Dan may think he can take his team with him by coming back for them with lucrative offers, but there will be Non-compete's all over that team.... trust me on that one ;)

And Dan is well known as an oddball in the industry - not uncommon though when dealing with creative types

It was in the article i posted in my initial post - Perkin's Eastman spokeperson confirming the studio is remaining with them but they wish Dan all the best.

Dan may think he can take his team with him by coming back for them with lucrative offers, but there will be Non-compete's all over that team.... trust me on that one ;)

And Dan is well known as an oddball in the industry - not uncommon though when dealing with creative types
it isn’t though is it? It says he’s gone, doesn’t say anything to suggest it was or wasn’t with some staff, unlike the article I posted, and the quote from Meis himself talking about “I am looking forward to bringing our studio’s commitment to innovation‘
Here’s another article suggesting it’s his team too.

Last edited: