New Everton Stadium Discussion

I was hoping for this in GA but seems there's nothing except standing on the concourses which is disappointing.

Like you I'll go somewhere outside the stadium instead.

Ah that's a shame.

Hopefully the fan park has adequate seating. There's the steps too I guess?

Does seem like relying on nearby bars though.

I was hoping for this in GA but seems there's nothing except standing on the concourses which is disappointing.

Like you I'll go somewhere outside the stadium instead.

Do we know that for certain? I drink far more quickly if I'm sat down. Not sure if I do, just hope someone from the club is reading this.

It's a great way to claim the L word back. I know of one set of supporters who won't be happy. Glad that crowd rebuilt and didn't move. I think that decision might come back and bite them on the backside. I sincerely hope so.

When you need an environmentally sustainable stadium as a condition to enter European competitions, they’ll really regret it!

There’s a claim made in that video that Bramley Moore will have the steepest stand in Europe.

Surely that’s not true, is it? I’ve not heard that previously l.
No way that is true. It is possible the south stand will be the steepest in the EPL. Don’t know if anybody can confirm that

He's still looking for the right buyer,by all accounts.
Do we know if he was buried or cremated? Might help us narrow down how long it'll take for him to find a new owner. Come to think of it, do we even know his final resting place? For lord's sake please don't assign a plot at the new ground to him - it'd haunt us and guarantee mediocrity forever more.