New Everton Stadium

1000010127.webp
these look like dugout seats already in place too..

Do you remember a username on blue kipper called John_99 or something during this farce?

Kept posting propaganda saying goodison will burn to ground and won’t be allowed to be a stadium in a matter of years and some other guff.

He was definitely a Kenwright or one of his cronies trying to get fan approval.
My biggest memory of Big Blue Bill the Bullsitter will be him telling us Goodison would fail its health and safety within a few years, that was at least 10 years ago. He was still getting applauded on the screen at this point by his worshippers, took 10 years for them to realise they were his puppets all along.

Nonsense. Bill Kenwright was in a position of influence as he was the one using "friends of the club" loans from Rights and Media Funding for leverage.

Those loans with R&MF were started to be taken out 6 months prior to Moshiri arrived at Everton in 2016.

It is complete historical revisionism to try and claim it is "poor old Bill" who wasn't involved in everything

Moshiri couldn't remove him due to those R&MF loans

Bill Kenwright was a disgrace. Pure and simple.

I wonder if Moshiri will give a valedictory speech when he leaves? He might just give a perfunctory press release. But I'd love it if he did give an honest assessment about where it went wrong, why it went wrong and who (apart from him) shoulders the blame. Could be interesting.

I wonder if Moshiri will give a valedictory speech when he leaves? He might just give a perfunctory press release. But I'd love it if he did give an honest assessment about where it went wrong, why it went wrong and who (apart from him) shoulders the blame. Could be interesting.

Where does he even start? (Laughing here)

I'll tell you: Bill Kenwright

Only 15k voted for it out of 36k ballot papers. Over 10k voted against and almost 11k abstained. That was after a hobson's choice vote of Kirkby or nothing. KEIOC had just a few short weeks to put up a counter argument. Within a few weeks of ballot it began to unravel as KEIOC started to pick apart the various lies underpinning it. Long before the public inquiry, not a single poll on any EFC forum I can remember showed more than a few percent support for it. Pretty much the only people still posting in favour of it on toffeeweb were club stooges. By the time the inquiry was complete even the club had dropped it.

I said no at the time even though I wanted us to move to a new ground, it was a depressing period especially after missed out on Kings Dock thanks to that clown Kenwright.

Goodison redevelopment would cost a fortune and not really feasible at the time so I am made up and relieved that BMD went ahead.

My biggest memory of Big Blue Bill the Bullsitter will be him telling us Goodison would fail its health and safety within a few years, that was at least 10 years ago. He was still getting applauded on the screen at this point by his worshippers, took 10 years for them to realise they were his puppets all along.

17 years ago that was mate!! Billy Bullshitter indeed

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back