New Everton Stadium

Can you set waypoints on that? I've been thinking for a while (I have a mini 4 pro) why nobody sets way points and just flys that every week. That way you can do a transition across areas with overlays of how it was in week whatever. Set two waypoint flights, fly with a battery for each and let it do its own thing.
You could do it like that but it would be quite a boring video to watch week in week out plus if you spot something new and want to take a closer look you can’t.
I can’t remember if the mini 3 pro does them or not, haven’t used it for ages and now Phil has it.

Don't really suggest anyone gets this close to the stadium, but they have and it does provide some unseen footage. You can see the islands for the concession stands/bars have been installed in the South upper concourse or instance.

He will be getting his drone seized if he isn’t careful, must be without VLOS on so many occasions, I know of 2 fliers recently who was questioned and had flight logs checked.

Now most of the seats are in it is clear that we seem to have provided a lot of facilities for the less able fans, in some really decent spots too rather than tucked away in crap parts of the ground. Looks like the design has put their experience over bare extra cash that could have been had. They've obviously done their numbers on how many we will need based on current demand and provided for them. Good to see.

Have to say I thought the water channel they have dug looks a lot narrower then I thought it would be.

It's not even half dug out yet.

Screenshot_20201201-122122_Chrome.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back