New Everton Stadium Discussion

Aye, Dom and Fiona run a great pub, and with it being in relative walking distance and a Mecca for blues means they'll get a lot of attention, as will the Ship etc.

My daughter showed me a video of a new grill on Great Howard Street, aptly called L3 grill, which is meant to be amazing, and showing the investment already.

We will see more and more places pop up this year.

Attachments

• 20240618_115729~2.jpg
    20240618_115729~2.jpg
    941.8 KB · Views: 6

Am the same...I like the design,but I don't love it.

Literally don't think there could have been a better spot in the city for a Stadium.

It's certainly something we can be proud of.
It's the only world class thing associated with this club right now.

I cant believe we've done it, tbh.

An 8 year period where the wheels have fallen off big time, but that stadium and the location its in and the club getting this done is off the charts spectacular given all the circumstances.

We have one of the best stadiums in the world. No hyperbole, that's just a statement of fact.

I love the design. A couple of things I'd change (Crittall windows instead of the black panels, for example). But overall it's brilliant. It's nearly finished and still looks like a CGI (in a good way). The location means it's going to be one of he most iconic football stadiums in Europe.
I thought that the other day, particularly the fan zone. Designer's renders always tend to look sexier than the finished article but some of these images look like CGI renders but with the building materials and cranes in shot so they are real. Fabulous stuff

It's the only world class thing associated with this club right now.

I cant believe we've done it, tbh.

An 8 year period where the wheels have fallen off big time, but that stadium and the location its in and the club getting this done is off the charts spectacular given all the circumstances.

We have one of the best stadiums in the world. No hyperbole, that's just a statement of fact.

Moshiri is an absolute loon and im absolutley anti, but im not sure if anyone but an absolute loon would have tried/done this.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.