New Everton Stadium

🚨 3 years ago today, Everton FC got the keys to Bramley Moore Dock.

I've captured it from day one...

For 11 mins, watch how a dock filled with water, becomes what will arguably be in Dec 2024, one of the most iconic football stadiums in the world 🌍

How about the 5 years it took from announcing Bramley Moore to getting the keys.
The last couple of years have flew over but can’t believe it’s took 8 years to get to this point.

🚨 3 years ago today, Everton FC got the keys to Bramley Moore Dock.

I've captured it from day one...

For 11 mins, watch how a dock filled with water, becomes what will arguably be in Dec 2024, one of the most iconic football stadiums in the world 🌍

That, my friend, is simply outstanding.
The time, effort and dedication you and the other lads have given to this build is off the scale.
Forever grateful to each and every one of you for bringing this into our homes and our hearts.

This time next year...

💙💙💙

How about the 5 years it took from announcing Bramley Moore to getting the keys.
The last couple of years have flew over but can’t believe it’s took 8 years to get to this point.
spose a big part of that was the planning stages though. I can remember shirking from home listenoing to the planning committee on a feed or summat.
Then like you say, it got going and those days watching a dock getting filled in with sand were summat else. Looking at a live track of a sludge boat in the mersey estuary. Exciting stuff

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back