New Everton Stadium

🚨 3 years ago today, Everton FC got the keys to Bramley Moore Dock.

I've captured it from day one...

For 11 mins, watch how a dock filled with water, becomes what will arguably be in Dec 2024, one of the most iconic football stadiums in the world 🌍

Wow, just Bloody Wow!

"It'll never happen!"

Sniff it doubters💙

Thank You @Noggsy blue 💙

For 11 mins, watch how a dock filled with water, becomes what will arguably be in Dec 2024, one of the most iconic football stadiums in the world 🌍

Superb mate, you’ve captured an important part of our history with these flights…well done…….

…..truly amazes me.

Anybody remember the name of the little dredger that went back and forth to the Irish Sea collecting the tons of sand that filled the dock? Be nice if one of the bars was named after her.

…..truly amazes me.

Anybody remember the name of the little dredger that went back and forth to the Irish Sea collecting the tons of sand that filled the dock? Be nice if one of the bars was named after her.
It was called the Shoalway, I was watching it day and night on a shipping app.
Nearly had a breakdown when it was moored up in a dock for a couple of days.
Actually timed its trips to capture live footage of it pumping the fluidised sand into the dock..
Sad sack I know 😂

It was called the Shoalway, I was watching it day and night on a shipping app.
Nearly had a breakdown when it was moored up in a dock for a couple of days.
Actually timed its trips to capture live footage of it pumping the fluidised sand into the dock..
Sad sack I know 😂

….ha, ha that’s the one, I’m sure you’re not the only one who followed her whereabouts.

The Shoalway Bar.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back