New Everton Stadium

Many, many moons ago, in. Girls house with a gang of mates, playing records, swigging from warm party-seven tins and trying desperately to get snogged. Picked one up and took a deep draught of the warm, pissy bitter prior to moving in on the girl i had rested my hopes on. Unbeknownst to me, Danny who was (unbeknownst to him) brewing a severe case of pleurisy had accidentally hockled into said tin. It had the consistency of curdled milk and once I realised what had happened, i began a vomiting fit so severe, i actually tore the lining of my stomach.

From that point on i only ever drink from a clear, clean glass.

It was called the Shoalway, I was watching it day and night on a shipping app.
Nearly had a breakdown when it was moored up in a dock for a couple of days.
Actually timed its trips to capture live footage of it pumping the fluidised sand into the dock..
Sad sack I know 😂
This is the stuff that I was talking about when I said you're my favourite as you've got the same excitement, passion and love for this as I have and it comes across every single time how much it means to you.

Magnificent mate x

Forgive me if people have explained it before, but does anyone know why those gaps in the roofing are still there? I usually watch the footage on mute at work
Required because the structure will naturally expand/contract/flex due to elements - so there needs to be a gap built in to ensure it can deal with the variability from a structural soundess point of view

Forgive me if people have explained it before, but does anyone know why those gaps in the roofing are still there? I usually watch the footage on mute at work

Required because the structure will naturally expand/contract/flex due to elements - so there needs to be a gap built in to ensure it can deal with the variability from a structural soundess point of view
I also noticed on the club CGI that them gaps are there too

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back