New Everton Stadium Discussion

Anyone know what are they doing with the big gap in the wall between the two towers?
Presumably a big gate of some sort rather than more turnstiles to maintain vehicular access.
IMG_9101.jpeg

The other gates build set into the wall for foot traffic look good too now the stone work is complete.

Anyone know what are they doing with the big gap in the wall between the two towers?
Presumably a big gate of some sort rather than more turnstiles to maintain vehicular access.
View attachment 268691
The other gates build set into the wall for foot traffic look good too now the stone work is complete.

There are gates there just different type of gates. Think they could be used more for allowing people out quicker

View attachment 268691
Gates already in there. I think they are just the non match day gates, there are some further down by the other end as well.

I wonder what gate you'll be able to leave from before the match? I suppose there will have to be one, just in case someone gets a message to go home in case of a family situation or similar.

Would imagine it would be emergency access/exit otherwise we'd just have one vehicle road in/out.

Presumably they will be closed else they'd have to put in bollards like the other vehicular access point to prevent people from being able to drive into a crowd. That said they could be opened after the game as it would make little difference seeing the amount of people along Regent Road anyhow.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.