New Everton Stadium Discussion

Think a pop up stall outside Goodison on the last game would do well,selling ring spanners,adjustables and wd 40.

Surprised they haven’t opened a website to auction off stuff from GP once we’re gone.

Maybe that will happen once the move is completed, I for one want the floodlights for my back garden just to annoy some of my neighbours.

Still think after the last home game we should all walk from Goodison to BMD behind Macca, with his acoustic and a re- lyriced BMD version of Mull of Kintyre with pipe and drum band
You half joke, but before the first league game at the new stadium, we could do a march from Goodison to Bramley Moore. Similar to what the German and Dutch fans do at European games. Or is this too much like Kopite behaviour?

You half joke, but before the first league game at the new stadium, we could do a march from Goodison to Bramley Moore. Similar to what the German and Dutch fans do at European games. Or is this too much like Kopite behaviour?
I can just about get from The Abbey to Goodison, so unless they do the Benidorm Buggies I’ll be goosed.

Just paid a visit to Bramley Moore - the stench by that North Gate/End is awful. 🤢 I know the drone flyers rarely comment on it but I really think that's because most of the time the furthest north they go is Blackstone St.
You’re obsessed with the smell mate! Are you a springer spaniel?

Don’t forget on match day the ground will smell of ale, greasy food, b.o., urine (if we are playing Liverpool), etc. anyway

I’m up for it, kopites normally just get a taxi direct from the airport so they’d get lost somewhere.
We’ve had a few protest marches to Goodison over the years so it would be good to have a positive one.

We’re on the match with Chong’s Army,
We’re all going to Bramley Moore..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.