New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just paid a visit to Bramley Moore - the stench by that North Gate/End is awful. 🤢 I know the drone flyers rarely comment on it but I really think that's because most of the time the furthest north they go is Blackstone St.

You should report it pal. It's part of the UU planning that if the smell is too noticeable, they have to utilise more expensive odour elimination practices.

You should report it pal. It's part of the UU planning that if the smell is too noticeable, they have to utilise more expensive odour elimination practices.
I think there'll be 50,000 reports next year. God knows how those new bars that have bought properties opposite will be affected - it really would make you get away from that area asap - made me nauseous.

You’re obsessed with the smell mate! Are you a springer spaniel?

Don’t forget on match day the ground will smell of ale, greasy food, b.o., urine (if we are playing Liverpool), etc. anyway
I am obsessed yes because its putrid and 50,000 Evertonians are going to be turning up on matchdays for the rest of their days to be faced with it unless its resolved. Its great for those watching us on TV or drone videos because they don't get to experience it though. đź‘Ť

I am obsessed yes because its putrid and 50,000 Evertonians are going to be turning up on matchdays for the rest of their days to be faced with it unless its resolved. Its great for those watching us on TV or drone videos because they don't get to experience it though. đź‘Ť

….from what’s been said, the odour seems more periodic than permanent, maybe something to do with warm weather, wind direction and/or specific sewage treatment being undertaken. Can’t say I’ve noticed when I’ve visited.

Has to be The Killers with McCartney to shut GP, and the same pairing to be used in test events for BMD given the Everton connection.

Brandon Flowers lead of The Killers - 'Flowers is a golf fan and his cousin, Craig Barlow, is a professional golfer. He is also a keen soccer fan and is a supporter of English based side Everton Football Club'. https://www.mormonwiki.com/Brandon_Flowers

I don't think this is in any way true.

You half joke, but before the first league game at the new stadium, we could do a march from Goodison to Bramley Moore. Similar to what the German and Dutch fans do at European games. Or is this too much like Kopite behaviour?
The police would think we're the far right, we'd be baton charged all the way there to be met by a counter protest when we get there

Just paid a visit to Bramley Moore - the stench by that North Gate/End is awful. 🤢 I know the drone flyers rarely comment on it but I really think that's because most of the time the furthest north they go is Blackstone St.
Horrible isn't it, I'm down there a few times a week at different times and it putrid sometimes.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.