New Everton Stadium

I don't know really. Just wanted to ask in case anyone knew of any BS new plans the club had.

The StarWars music that Spurs play, did they play that at White Hart Lane as well? I've only ever been to Spurs since the new ground opened.
I had heard potentially it was Colin Chong farting Spirit of the Blue over the tannoy.... could be wrong though.

Here's a question - I wonder if the club had to get approval from Heritage England to paint the Mooring bollard blue in memory of Michael Jones ? (A really nice touch IMO)

And if not it then raises the question as to whether other items on site can be painted blue.

I only raise the question given the absolute lack of any blue on the exterior of the stadium or its surrounds.

What do people think ?

What are they going to do about it if we weren’t aloud?

These labels like heritage England and World Heritage are just hindrances and shouldn’t be decided by a few people on what a place justifies as investment.

It’s nice to be recognised but it’s a bit out of control now. London still has theirs despite building a lot of sky scrapers, including the shard in London Bridge.

Can't they lift up the goodison turf and relay it at b.m.d. would be a nice touch.
Grass on goodison had a 8 year shell life shall we say, this is its 9 year which due to the fact we are moving grounds next season, so was no point paying the couple of 100,000 pound it cost to relay the pitch. Was a video on Everton YouTube where they spoke to groundsman which you can find.

Has anyone here been beyond the perimeter of the site yet and right up to the stadium and / or around it on foot? (legitimately, I mean)

I'm just wondering what they make of the scale of it so close up.

Has anyone here been beyond the perimeter of the site yet and right up to the stadium and / or around it on foot? (legitimately, I mean)

1000103072.jpg

It’s a good question. The Michael jones video tribute was beautiful, but I also realised how big that fan plaza is when they where all huddled up for the reveal of the Michael jones Ballard.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back