New Everton Stadium

Good to know, thanks.

Need to sort some angles out for a commission for a painting/artwork like these;

... so think will check it from that angle for that.
Love those pics, especially the Park End one at night.

With my photography head on, I think because the North End at the new ground is so tight, and because the South Stand is the most impressive, either the South East corner (with the fans on the fan plaza) or the South West corner (with Nelson Dock in the foreground) would probably be the best angle to capture...

Modus_jan24_everton-stadium_Header

EvertonDotcom_MAIN-STORY_860x484px.jpeg

Or why not both!

Really hope someone is driving home the absolute gravitas of this season to the players.
Just watched that and the voice over said weve won 9 league titles at Goodison, I’m not sure that’s correct, needs to changed I believe
Edit - unless they include the Div2 title

Does anybody know whether the wind baffles, which are set to line the length of the South Stand, will 'intrude' on the Everton Way mosaic? The images released by Everton don't show the baffles, but do show these sign-post structures (unless these are supposed to represent the baffles?)

0_Everton-Way-Artists-Impression-1.jpg

Love those pics, especially the Park End one at night.

With my photography head on, I think because the North End at the new ground is so tight, and because the South Stand is the most impressive, either the South East corner (with the fans on the fan plaza) or the South West corner (with Nelson Dock in the foreground) would probably be the best angle to capture...

Modus_jan24_everton-stadium_Header

EvertonDotcom_MAIN-STORY_860x484px.jpeg

Or why not both!
AI art version - supposed to be in the style of Hokusai's 'Under the wave'.
1000016991.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back