New Everton Stadium

Regards the posts just above, have I got this right? Anything remotely near the half way line (upper and lower) in the West Stand will be for those taking out a package? However in the East Stand seats near the halfway line on the lower tier will be for the packages. The upper tier will be general admission? I really want a seat on the halfway line, but I suspect I'll be very lucky to get one.

Your summary is correct, the West stand you are not getting near the centre circle without premium seating and the East has the Trinity Place hospitality seats in the highlighted area:

Screenshot_20240902_174950_Chrome.jpg

I guess the bit in-between the orange lines is also some sort of premium seating. Below is GA and the upper tier is also, however I expect you will have needed to have a ST for a good while to get in the middle.

Your summary is correct, the West stand you are not getting near the centre circle without premium seating and the East has the Trinity Place hospitality seats in the highlighted area:

View attachment 271815

I guess the bit in-between the orange lines is also some sort of premium seating. Below is GA and the upper tier is also, however I expect you will have needed to have a ST for a good while to get in the middle.

I demand a blue seat in the dot in the letter R. Anything less and I'll be livid. Only joking. I'm just happy to be guaranteed a seat anywhere.

View attachment 271815

Isn’t that where the press sit ?

View attachment 271815

The views in that upper tier will be amazing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back