New Everton Stadium

It's not nesting season, that's between May - July.
Gulls just don't like drones
Sorry, I meant breading because they’ll have been leaving their nests from late July until mid-September. They’re very protective at this stage.

I live very close to the river, so this time of year we see their aggressive behaviour.

Looks like the pitch laying that is currently taking place is state of the art. I'm assuming it has been specifically designed so we get a new playing surface in double quick time for each new season. That will allow us to host concerts during the summer. Thinking out loud here, but if the stage was at the north end and they installed seating where the pitch is, how many could you get in for a concert?

After days like yesterday, I find it hard to be enthused about this glorious build.

:(

We need to be because that's what we hope will be the difference maker. We currently earn 30m pa more than Bournemouth and we are still struggling to keep up with them (of course most of that is tied up in huge wages that has just sat on the bench and interest on huge loans).

If we can clear 30m more through the stadium then we have 60m more pa to keep them and other similar clubs below us.

We'll be playing there for 100 years. I guarantee we will get relegated playing there. And also win the league. Just like Goodison.
Disagree. Branding, the significance of money and "favouritism" is such that the next 100 years will always be won by one of the same few teams now. If you want to enjoy sporting competition look elsewhere from football. It's just a tv product now.

Disagree. Branding, the significance of money and "favouritism" is such that the next 100 years will always be won by one of the same few teams now. If you want to enjoy sporting competition look elsewhere from football. It's just a tv product now.
I disagree with you and your Francis Fukuyama view of football. Football changes every once in a while, same as everything else does.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back