New Everton Stadium

Went past for the first time in ages this morning,
Took this

Attachments

• IMG_3768.webp
    IMG_3768.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 3

The stadium looks magnificent and can't wait until I get the opportunity to attend a game.

However, when I look at the playing surface area there doesn't appear to be a terrible lot of 'run-off' at either the sides or ends of the pitch. I imagine it's just personal perspective but does anyone have - or can they point me in the direction of - an image of the pitch dimensions overlaid onto the playing surface just so I can understand the sizing a bit better. Thanks in advance.

The stadium looks magnificent and can't wait until I get the opportunity to attend a game.

However, when I look at the playing surface area there doesn't appear to be a terrible lot of 'run-off' at either the sides or ends of the pitch. I imagine it's just personal perspective but does anyone have - or can they point me in the direction of - an image of the pitch dimensions overlaid onto the playing surface just so I can understand the sizing a bit better. Thanks in advance.
This shows the byline to give an idea?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240903_134527_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20240903_134527_Google.webp
    90.6 KB · Views: 2
This shows the byline to give an idea?
Cheers, lad - I was concerned about players overrunning the touchline and ending up in the hoarding behind the goal but, of course, none of our players are fast enough in attack to catch up with play so it's unlikely to be a problem...certainly not for us, anyway

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back