New Everton Stadium

1000026018.jpg

@The binman chronicles do you know if the roof I've circled on both sides of the stands will be getting painted?

Yes & no. It's a waterfront the 'world famous' waterfront. To repeat what they have in the south end around Brunswick Dock with homes is pretty much a waste of prime land.

Your summary is correct, the West stand you are not getting near the centre circle without premium seating and the East has the Trinity Place hospitality seats in the highlighted area:

View attachment 271815

I guess the bit in-between the orange lines is also some sort of premium seating. Below is GA and the upper tier is also, however I expect you will have needed to have a ST for a good while to get in the middle.
That is the disclosed diagram for the East stand. It doesn't seem to match up with the actual fenced off area which looks like it is larger

If every ground did the same i would like it to be how it used to be,away fans behind the goal.the limbs at analfield when sig scored in fa cup,or scoreboard end at old trafford in 70,s and 80,s
Don't think I could have dealt with see Bournemouth fans celebrating behind the goal last Saturday. Only silver lining was that they were out of eyeshot if the TV camera 😂

It’s at times like this that I feel really awful for those of you still living at home in Liverpool. Get ready for some ‘megabantz’ because that ‘beat stadium in the championship’ stuff is 100% happening.
I don’t get any megabantz from any Liverpool fans i know - the teams aren’t really rivals any more in my opinion - they’re in a completely different league

Tend to get it more from fans of lower league teams

I don’t get any megabantz from any Liverpool fans i know - the teams aren’t really rivals any more in my opinion - they’re in a completely different league

Tend to get it more from fans of lower league teams
The ones i knock round with feel sorry for us the fans, which makes it worse.
One said to me "i can't have a go at you, be like kicking a puppy!! "

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back