New Everton Stadium

How until until the pitch is complete, do we think? Is by the end of next week too soon?

Or will they leave it until the very end because it's obviously not going to be needed until well into the new year?

After a few days of sulking (post Saturday) and avoiding anything Everton like the plague, I plucked up the courage to come in the stadium thread.. It's 'safe' in there I thought...

First post I read:

Saturday at 1:20pm
Nice pic mate

Fourth post I read:

Saturday at 5:36pm
First game of the season and first game at our new stadium at home to Wrexham nailed on

GTF. 😂

Would have loved it to be a pub like the albert dock pump house - but not ran by Greene King.

Always hoped they would display the Dave France collection there.

Was at Barca recently and they have a great Museum and interactive experience to on a limited site - not sure we would get the footfall for that though, they were charging about 80 euro a pop.

How until until the pitch is complete, do we think? Is by the end of next week too soon?

Or will they leave it until the very end because it's obviously not going to be needed until well into the new year?
The end of next week is too soon, yes.

I believe they are seeding it soon and letting it grow / stitching the synthetic stuff in situ over the coming weeks. They aren’t leaving it until next year.

Always hoped they would display the Dave France collection there.

Was at Barca recently and they have a great Museum and interactive experience to on a limited site - not sure we would get the footfall for that though, they were charging about 80 euro a pop.

Not sure if I remember the museum being in the ground with the shop (think I'm wrong though).

The pump house at BMD is actually huge with a couple of floors - more than enough room for both.

Be cool to have a cold pint next to some of the David France collection.

That would of been great that

Still think it's a possibility as I said earlier it's pretty big with multiple floors.

I think they may also be adding a roof terrace facing the stadium? (Be daft if they don't utilise that space.

1725446121146.png

I'm a huge fan of the heritage renovations like the old tracks etc.

Easy name for it the bar too, the "1883 Bar". Already has the signage.

1725446437888.png

They've done an incredible job if you look at the old pics:

Last edited:
Still think it's a possibility as I said earlier it's pretty big with multiple floors.

I think they may also be adding a roof terrace facing the stadium? (Be daft if they don't utilise that space.

View attachment 271996

I'm a huge fan of the heritage renovations like the old tracks etc.

Easy name for it the bar too, the "1883 Bar". Already has the signage.

View attachment 272000

They've done an incredible job if you look at the old pics:

That's a pretty good idea. Is it that big inside?
I've never noticed that roof/terrace space either, that's quite a decent size.

I'd love it if we did actually so that, but you know this is Everton we are talking about

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back