New Everton Stadium

Think I saw this but then there was a some concerns as it was not designed for large amounts of people? Last article said it was still under discussion
I went in it in July this year, it’s just a big open space, there isn’t useable multiple floors. Whatever they decide to o do with it there is still a lot of work needed. All Laing o rourke done was restore the actual structure, no internal work at all. It was handed over to Everton back in December and has sat untouched ever since.

I went in it in July this year, it’s just a big open space, there isn’t useable multiple floors. Whatever they decide to o do with it there is still a lot of work needed. All Laing o rourke done was restore the actual structure, no internal work at all. It was handed over to Everton back in December and has sat untouched ever since.

I enjoyed that little photo you posted fom the Kop a couple of days ago which said "why do some of these seats have arm rests". I was going to reply nd explain it was for the new transition of their armchair fans to season ticket holders, but didn't face getting death threats from the cult as they don't like people making fun of them being gobshites :)

Oh dear. It's quite likely then that for our first competitive game there next August, it will be locked and empty? We so badly need a hands on owner with ideas, operations funding and an ability to execute.

The Hydraulic Tower, great name for yet another Liverpool Wetherspoons

Bit of a talking point.

I really think it should be like the Pumphouse at the Albert Dock. We've a ready made name - The Engine Room. Pictures of Reid, Bracewell, Ball, Harvey, Kendall..

Or

It could house goodies like St Lukes does.

I personally favour the pub :pint2:

I'm adding another talking point. I think the fan plaza is a little bit too big. I know they've paved it all now. But surely there's room for one or two buildings to be added, tactfully? Perhaps something that can be a visitor centre. Like St Lukes. Maybe at the south east corner?

Bit of a talking point.

I really think it should be like the Pumphouse at the Albert Dock. We've a ready made name - The Engine Room. Pictures of Reid, Bracewell, Ball, Harvey, Kendall..

Or

I'm adding another talking point. I think the fan plaza is a little bit too big. I know they've paved it all now. But surely there's room for one or two buildings to be added, tactfully? Perhaps something that can be a visitor centre. Like St Lukes. Maybe at the south east corner?
Surely the fan plaza will be loaded with media stands, food stalls etc etc on match day. They will have all sorts going in no doubt

Bit of a talking point.

Or

Great name and idea for the pub. Anything this club can do to have fans stay extra and spend more money im all for it.
With regard to the fan plaza, it’s a great space with vast potential. We could have fan events, family day events , small concerts etc. The beauty of the fan plaza being done means the foundations are already there, so in the future buildings could be added if that was an option.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back