New Everton Stadium Discussion

It says in the echo that figure includes every aspect of the process from planning to design etc.
Of course it would. LOR are responsible for the build only which is what has been fixed ( no doubt within certain inflation parameters). Feasibility studies, architects, dock infilling, quantity surveying and I am sure many other aspects of the overall construction bill will be on top.

Of course it would. LOR are responsible for the build only which is what has been fixed ( no doubt within certain inflation parameters). Feasibility studies, architects, dock infilling, quantity surveying and I am sure many other aspects of the overall construction bill will be on top.

Yep.

I think a lot of people are getting a bit confused. The build cost for the stadium itself will likely be around £500m but the tie in with LoR came after the enabling works which would have been on top. Then there's the land cost, professional fees, surveys etc etc which will bring the total to the £760m Moshiri is quoting.

I'm sure there's been cost increases in there as well alongside unforseens etc but i'm quite certain the figure Moshiri is quoting is for EVERYTHING.

Fl9fCuZXEAECHAN
The Blue Elephant.