New Everton Stadium Discussion

We wasn’t great but we wasn’t struggling till they decided to get in Benitez. We least James Iceland and DLC became broke. Relegation battle. Then we start this season with even less options in attack after losing Richie. I honestly don’t no what they was expecting. Then they made it even worse by selling Gordon and not replacing him with anyone. Think that decision takes us down personally. We wouldn’t be in this mess if we had even two decent attacking players that can create and score goals we would be comfortably mid table because we have a mid table defence and midfield and a non existent attack.

I think we would probably be fine if we got Dyche in after Carlo. Instead we got a manager that wasn’t wanted by the majority of the fan base and ripped away all creativity in the side. Then we replaced him with an inexperienced manager that couldn’t solve the problems.

If Carlo stayed we would be no where near relegation probably just treading water in mid-table till this was done.
There's been mis-steps in terms of managerial recruitment, yes. That could have allowed us sustaining the fight on two fronts for stadium and PL status. But once those decisions were made there was little room for manoeuvre...as we now know with the turning of the cash taps off last summer.

See spurs are building a karting track in partnership with F1 under 1 of their stands. They are getting some milage (pardon the pun) out of their staduim with this and the nfl deals.
Read that this morning. My first thought was i give 2 years before it quietly drops out of any relevance to either of them.
Seems and odd pairing to me, but top marks for innovative partnerships I guess.

Read that this morning. My first thought was i give 2 years before it quietly drops out of any relevance to either of them.
Seems and odd pairing to me, but top marks for innovative partnerships I guess.
If fits perfectly with F1 (and Hamilton's) push of making the sport more accessible for kids whose families don't have pots of money. I don't see it being an expensive venture for either party (lots of temporary overlay) and it probably won't be a huge money spinner either, but I don't see why it won't stick around. We've got a huge concrete space under the south stand doing nothing when the pitch is in the stadium - there aren't many things you can do with a space like that so a karting facility just fills the gap. It's win-win.

03tot7.png

I'm pretty sure it'll be a success, unlike out last venture in motorsport which faded away (I think we should just avoid anything with superleague in the name :red:lol)

'The Beautiful Race: Football at 300 km/h'