New Everton Stadium Discussion

Can see it going up 5-7% this year and then another 8 to 10% for the first season at BM. Although with 777 in charge they might blow those figures out the water, just depends how unpopular they want to make themselves early on.
That sounds logical to me. Personally I would be happy with that. I do believe the club needs to keep up with the rest. I turned down the new packages as I just couldn't justify the price as I now live in Cheshire so wouldn't always be able to take advantage of the drinks.
I know the above numbers will hurt some people, I am in no way trying to be dismissive of that. This is just all based on my own current circumstances

That sounds logical to me. Personally I would be happy with that. I do believe the club needs to keep up with the rest. I turned down the new packages as I just couldn't justify the price as I now live in Cheshire so wouldn't always be able to take advantage of the drinks.
I know the above numbers will hurt some people, I am in no way trying to be dismissive of that. This is just all based on my own current circumstances

When they decided to make the ground low 50's they created the demand and that in turn along with the waiting list allows the club to push the boundaries. Unfortunately that probably means some long standing season ticket holders will be priced out. We can only hope that say the North stand where the demand might not be so great is cheaper and allows those fans to stay.

9EA8863D-B395-44D7-A2AF-13E71FE80BA3.jpeg
0DD73F40-D92B-4510-B341-1EE896CAA921.jpeg

Hope them bollards on the fan plaza are retractable ones .....be a load of broken knees in the end of match stampede :oops:
Apparently they have built-in Kopite detectors, some kind of new technology. Basically, they retract fully into the ground, and as soon as they sense a smelly Kopite directly above them, they spring up at the speed of light to launch said Kopite into the River Mersey.

When they decided to make the ground low 50's they created the demand and that in turn along with the waiting list allows the club to push the boundaries. Unfortunately that probably means some long standing season ticket holders will be priced out. We can only hope that say the North stand where the demand might not be so great is cheaper and allows those fans to stay.

So, what you're saying is that the North End should be the cheapest goal end, and therefore essentially the Gwladys?

It surely is a thing of beauty. But also, just as important, is the amazing work they have done on the pump house, walls, other heritage work in the area. The same stuff that UNESCO neglected, yet thought (lied) it was helping to protect for decades, by doing Jack Sh1t - left in neglect for a century. This place is alive again now.

Hats off to everyone involved. Overall its probably going to be top, or in the top 2 football grounds in England. Obviously not in capacity, but considering the many facets of a football venue.