New Everton Stadium Discussion

My brother lives in North Carolina and he has been showing these videos to family and friends. His step-daughter (ex US Army, current policewoman) thinks that with the dock walls, gate ‘turrets’, steel gates, hydraulic tower, surrounding water, hard landscaping and the stadium design it feels to her more like a cross between a historic British castle and a US military fort than a sports stadium. I rather like that. It is exactly how we are going to have make the place feel to visitors ( intimidating and impossible to take) whether we are in the PL or heaven forbid fighting our way back.

3 seasons and i imagine its over 3k now. I dont think this is a new offereing, pretty sure this is the same stuff i was being shown over a month ago. They are just trying to sell out the last seats.
yeah agree, same as what I was offered, although at the time there were some cheaper options depending on seating which i believe were about 1.3K plus VAT. had to sign up for 3 years and if after you decide its not for you then you join the season ticket list again!

yeah agree, same as what I was offered, although at the time there were some cheaper options depending on seating which i believe were about 1.3K plus VAT. had to sign up for 3 years and if after you decide its not for you then you join the season ticket list again!
I was told by the guy at the Liver Buildings that if it'd not for you you just drop down and will get a season ticket no waiting list.