New Everton Stadium Discussion

they do but we needed a crane on site at that moment they were taken for service, the lease company would replace with another. They'll have a few floating around. The beancounters have a fit if they see plant lying around unused for any length of time
I certainly used to. The waste by contractors on plant is ridiculous. Of course you always had the threat of if you let it go now you might not get it back

Like i say, it sounds a lot, but not actually as bad as you think if food and drink are included, and it seems to be. I usually am a straight to and from the match type, but went to town to meet a few mates after saturdays game for a few drinks and something to eat. I was driving, so not even drinking, but factor in a a few rounds and a meal and its like £80 minimum. Thats without the ticket, which obviously is prepaid for.

The tickets went up this year, are going up again next year and will no doubt go up again by a decent amount for the new stadium the year after.

Like i say, its by no means cheap, but it is more than reasonable going by current standard pricing.

My understanding of these 'lower end' ones is you get complimentary bar before the match and at half time, plus one voucher per game for one of the street food outlets. After the game it's a cash bar.

No way I could justify paying circa £3k for that. You'd get max 3 hours before the game if you're lucky (heavily dependant on KO time), and I can't imagine they'd be rushing to serve you your free drinks at half time.

Aren’t there loads of peoples ashes buried/placed around the perimeter of the pitch at Goodison or am I making something up again? I don’t think they’ve done this for a while but I’m sure it was a ‘thing’ for a long time?

I have no idea why this has popped into my head but if there are any should we (Everton) be considering notifying any family members instead of just sending the diggers in once we’re out? I think they were placed in capsules so they should be ‘whole’ and could be moved or returned if anyone wanted that.

Morbidity over, just give us our points back you mingebags.

Aren’t there loads of peoples ashes buried/placed around the perimeter of the pitch at Goodison or am I making something up again? I don’t think they’ve done this for a while but I’m sure it was a ‘thing’ for a long time?

I have no idea why this has popped into my head but if there are any should we (Everton) be considering notifying any family members instead of just sending the diggers in once we’re out? I think they were placed in capsules so they should be ‘whole’ and could be moved or returned if anyone wanted that.

Morbidity over, just give us our points back you mingebags.

yearh
they’re is mate peoples ashes