New Everton Stadium Discussion

ok i see that, but if you have a seat there, will they force you to stand?

It's rail seating so it'll be in a fixed position mate. So if you buy a ticket there, you'd know in advance you were buying one where you'll be standing up and when we are 6-0 down after 24 minutes against Rotherham, won't be able to slump in your chair in utter depression

It's rail seating so it'll be in a fixed position mate. So if you buy a ticket there, you'd know in advance you were buying one where you'll be standing up and when we are 6-0 down after 24 minutes against Rotherham, won't be able to slump in your chair in utter depression

Everton could well be into something there, forward thinking at last. During the 0-6 thumping, if you slump down in utter depression, then you won't be able to watch the humiliation and no one will see you sulking....win, win..

Everton could well be into something there, forward thinking at last. During the 0-6 thumping, if you slump down in utter depression, then you won't be able to watch the humiliation and no one will see you sulking....win, win..

Yeah but if the person in front happens to evacuate his bowels of all the pent up lager and pie gasses, you'll be getting it right in the face from point blank range.

Just enjoying the latest videos. Thanks again fellas. I never miss anybody's. Here's a question, though. Have I imagined it or have they recently marked out the parking spaces in the neighbouring dock where the workers park? Maybe it was done months ago.

In any case, I just wonder why that area couldn't be used as car parking once the stadium opens. I have no interest in parking a car nearby as firstly I don't own one and secondly I'll be getting the bus or train there. But I am curious.

Just enjoying the latest videos. Thanks again fellas. I never miss anybody's. Here's a question, though. Have I imagined it or have they recently marked out the parking spaces in the neighbouring dock where the workers park? Maybe it was done months ago.

In any case, I just wonder why that area couldn't be used as car parking once the stadium opens. I have no interest in parking a car nearby as firstly I don't own one and secondly I'll be getting the bus or train there. But I am curious.
Theoretically it could and even might be short term but you would imagine that the eventual plan will be to maximise whatever revenue the land can generate - usually by building upwards to fit more stuff on

Theoretically it could and even might be short term but you would imagine that the eventual plan will be to maximise whatever revenue the land can generate - usually by building upwards to fit more stuff on
True, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the land Peel is sitting on getting developed any time soon. They've had it for years and done nothing but produce artist's impressions and CGI. Our stadium is the only thing of note being constructed on their land. They are a shower of useless land bankers. Sooner they sell up and let someone else have a go the better.

We don't own the land and as soon as the stadium is open, there will be a lot of desire from Peel to develop Nelson Dock. Just think of the businesses queuing up to be next door.

Hope your optimism is well placed. Personally, I wouldn't trust Peel to organise an orgy in a knocking shop.

Basically it's free money, put a load of retail on the ground floor and the development pays for itself before you even get to the apartments.

It's all small buildings according to the plans and a relatively small area to landscape, which means they can fly up, especially compared to the high rises in the central docks.

Basically it's free money, put a load of retail on the ground floor and the development pays for itself before you even get to the apartments.

It's all small buildings according to the plans and a relatively small area to landscape, which means they can fly up, especially compared to the high rises in the central docks.
Hope you are right. I'd just be a bit more optimistic if it was a different company than Peel who own the land.