New Everton Stadium Discussion

If we can keep our head above water on and off the pitch this season the summer months will be unreal as the stadium gets close to completion, can get back to enjoying it again

I think the East are better seats the West hospitality overlooking the river and the more options looks good. As for where the sun is at 4pm and whether it would effect the seats only someone who has been in the stands would know. I'm sure your wife would be understanding!
The West stand is the broadcast stand, as the sun will be behind you. It's also the Directors Box stand. The best seats and hospitality. In the ground will be in the East. Whether that follows through all levels of hospitality in that stand, I dunno.

My supplier couldn't get any materials to my lads on site today coz of Laing O'Rourke and the ground.

Thanks Everton now my lads are sat here crying.

Attachments

• IMG_4175.jpeg
    IMG_4175.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 5

They just did a fluff piece on BBC breakfast about Utd's stadium conundrum.
They showed pictures of Spurs new stadium, City's and Arsenal and even the RS scabby loft conversion in relation to them needing a new state of the art ground.
No mention of our state of the art new stadium in the mix.
So when was it we got officially erased from existence?

They showed pictures of Spurs new stadium, City's and Arsenal and even the RS scabby loft conversion in relation to them needing a new state of the art ground.
August 1992 😉

Don't worry, it will just make it all the sweeter for Evertonians when we do move in. A lot of people are in for a huge surprise when they see the finished article for the first time, even on the TV screen. And that's before any concerts or football. It will be impossible to keep out of the news.

Up The Toffees!