New Everton Stadium Discussion

It’s looking good isn’t it. It’s just a shame all the other crap has put a dampener on the excitement. A bit of a weird smell lingering around there yesterday, reminded me of when a friends dog farted in my hallway

7,000 full tenure, wow, that surprises me, thought it would be more than that.

Seems like a reasonably fair way to do it, otherwise you'd get people with only a couple of years taking priority of people at say 20 years.

We've had ours since August 96, so should be fine.
Thought it would be more than 7k too.

Luckily me and the kids have had STHs since the early 90s, so we should be ok (unless Everton get it wrong!)

Glad I got them STHs when they were little kids!

We need to do like Palmeiras from brazil and install an artifical pitch. Palmeiras rarely loses at home. We could capitalize on being the only team with an artificial playing ground.

Some seriously crazy people out there. Basket case of a football club. Rubbish results on the pitch. 31000 STH and 34000 waiting list.

Oh and it's 52,888 capacity.
It really is bizarre when you think about it. The worse we get, the more people want tickets. You’d think it would be the opposite. I doubt any of the top 6 clubs would get the same support every week if they went 30 years without winning anything. We must like the punishment.

Interesting news today , whether the stadium was a catalyst for growth or not , it looks like the waterfront vista is going to ramp up in the not to distant future.

IMG_1045.jpeg