New Everton Stadium Discussion

Unfortunately the crafties will probably need to move in the near future due to the king edward triangle being sold to developers soon (n)
I know mate...shambolic. Yet again this council sacrificing a vibrant little area for apartments no one can afford to live in.

My mate manages the Carnival tap room and I always visit Azvex when in town,it's horrible what happening.

Be a trip to Dead Crafty first for my fix instead.

Let’s see them pair that with the most insane Supermarket Sweep transfer strategy!

Quite. Although however bad we've been, I think sacking your manager who had the club in the play off positions, hire and fire Rooney, get in Mowbray who is forced to step-down due to a illness, replace his assistant with another caretaker, all to find themselves currently in the relegation places tops it.

Well, they've bought the land so that's a start. It will be interesting to see what they end up with.

I suppose the question is can Bramley Moore ever be extended/redeveloped in the future?
Yes.

We’re not hemmed in on three out of four sides, so while symmetrical expansion may be difficult, we could definitely extend.

Though we should maybe think about paying off a bit of the old three quarters of a billion first…