New Everton Stadium Discussion

View attachment 172228View attachment 172229
One looks disgusting one doesn’t might be bigger (more imposing) but certainly a lot uglier. I know what one I would rather have.
Anfirkd looks like when you haven't a clue what you are doing on LMA manager stadium upgrade.

I'd say our actual stadium on the waterfront will look more impressive than that cgi render. And its not the best angle. A picture with the Mersey and the skyline phhhooaaar

It has the advantage of being in amongst a traditional old terrace setting (at least the ones they haven't bulldozed and terrorized their owners out of).

That will be missed at the docks.

There is going to be a bit of strange about it - always is when your leaving the "what we know". Its not so much the red brick traditional setting ill miss, but Goodison is the biggest bear pit in English football when its rocking, it must be a nightmare to play in, the crowd can win you a game, you can breath down the neck of the oppsistiton, your surrounded, i dont dont care who are when Goodison is up, youve a hard day at the office when you come to play there. Last season a case in point. the ground comes alive, it becomes part of the fans as a whole, the sounds, you can feel it move with the atmosphere, literally.

View attachment 172228View attachment 172229
One looks disgusting one doesn’t might be bigger (more imposing) but certainly a lot uglier. I know what one I would rather have.
Block out the open ends behind the goals and Bramley Moore would look infinitely more imposing.

That's the biggest black mark against Dan Meis for me. He's designed it like a US stadium. We don't have the weather or the views to warrant sacrificing atmosphere.

Soon we will have 3 historic stadiums to boast about wev have founded.

Hermit crabs yet to have one. If we let them move into our second one Goodison then they'll be atleast occupying something they can be proud off. They have created so much bad karma with our first place that they may aswell start a new at goodison.

There is going to be a bit of strange about it - always is when your leaving the "what we know". Its not so much the red brick traditional setting ill miss, but Goodison is the biggest bear pit in English football when its rocking, it must be a nightmare to play in, the crowd can win you a game, you can breath down the neck of the oppsistiton, your surrounded, i dont dont care who are when Goodison is up, youve a hard day at the office when you come to play there. Last season a case in point. the ground comes alive, it becomes part of the fans as a whole, the sounds, you can feel it move with the atmosphere, literally.

ye mate we have the most intimidating ground in this league, that’s what i will miss more than anything, i don’t want some big open ground with no atmosphere until you score