New Everton Stadium

Current plans are still at 55k at the minute with potential to build more in the future.

giphy.gif

None mate. Last I heard two weeks ago that it was close to been finalised but that was just the site from what I remember. People from Everton were in Europe a couple of weeks ago on a scouting mission looking at different grounds and how they can get ideas. Will probably find out more in the next week or two.

So we hired an architect? Yet we are still out and about "scouting" other stadiums.

Utter poppycock mert.

Are you a the esk multi?

Nope. Just passing on information I've been told. I've stated I dunno how true it is but it's from people who work high up in Liverpool politics and authority.

I've not got a clue who we sign or interested in!

Quite frankly I don't care if people think I'm lying, just gonna pass on information I've been told. Some people might believe others won't. I'll still try pass on the info though!

What is with the impatience. Bramley Moore is a 160 yr old dock, it's not like most other sites. It is fairly obvious the club are in discussion to buy the land (and possibly surrounding land?) but that will be fully contingent on feasibility studies, assurances of planning permission and countless other municipal bureaucracies. When everything is in place it will be announced, and then sh*t will get real.

None mate. Last I heard two weeks ago that it was close to been finalised but that was just the site from what I remember. People from Everton were in Europe a couple of weeks ago on a scouting mission looking at different grounds and how they can get ideas. Will probably find out more in the next week or two.

I think you have the same sources as @KUEFC09U2 you naughty little fib merchant

Current plans are still at 55k at the minute with potential to build more in the future.

Yes. They are getting ideas like designs, how to build the ground up so you can create atmosphere in there and other designs.

Nope. Just passing on information I've been told. I've stated I dunno how true it is but it's from people who work high up in Liverpool politics and authority.

I've not got a clue who we sign or interested in!

Quite frankly I don't care if people think I'm lying, just gonna pass on information I've been told. Some people might believe others won't. I'll still try pass on the info though!

Not got a clue about that to be honest.

Like I said just passing on what I got told. It could be a loads of lies for all I know!

giphy.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back