New Everton Stadium

I'll take the bet with you mate nothing happens on the 14th. Happy to run naked outside my street if it does. ;)

Nobody knows. The Mayor is talking utter fluff as per usual.

Good fans are getting their hopes raised on so many issues at Everton of late that I think they deserve better.

While I think the stadium issue and Lukaku contract will all work out for us, I don't like all this "any day now" "soon" "imminent" fluff of the last 6 months really.

Funny how it comes off the back of Dan Meis having been in the city over the weekend. Who would've thunk it.
Anderson's a dung beetle. He'll feed off any BS news about a new stadium in order to keep his profile high. The feller knows less than us.

I'll take the bet with you mate nothing happens on the 14th. Happy to run naked outside my street if it does. ;)

Good fans are getting their hopes raised on so many issues at Everton of late that I think they deserve better.

While I think the stadium issue and Lukaku contract will all work out for us, I don't like all this "any day now" "soon" "imminent" fluff of the last 6 months really.
It's a thread for people to discuss the possible new stadium. They are discussing the possible issues that could arise. I fail to see the problem.

Bro you need to stick to your traditional Greek pastime in winter of sleeping with all your male mates until the islands become full of foreign girls for you to act kamaki again.

It's a thread for people to discuss the possible new stadium. They are discussing the possible issues that could arise. I fail to see the problem.

Bro you need to stick to your traditional Greek pastime in winter of sleeping with all your male mates until the islands become full of foreign girls for you to act kamaki again.

It's Summer here. I prefer to run outside naked. On the 14th. By when no stadium announcement or Lukaku re-signing has been announced ;)

It's Summer here. I prefer to run outside naked. On the 14th. By when no stadium announcement or Lukaku re-signing has been announced ;)
That may be so. However you came into a thread you think is ridiculous to post twaddle. I think the wrestling thread is ridiculous. I don't go in there. If I think a thread is ridiculous I don't bother clicking it. Mostly the bitchfests where a certain ex manager crops up all too frequently but hopefully you get the idea. Don't like, don't click. Easy man.

That may be so. However you came into a thread you think is ridiculous to post twaddle. I think the wrestling thread is ridiculous. I don't go in there. If I think a thread is ridiculous I don't bother clicking it. Mostly the bitchfests where a certain ex manager crops up all too frequently but hopefully you get the idea. Don't like, don't click. Easy man.
Thread ridiculous? Nope.

"ITKs" posting for 6 months it's happening "soon"? Yep.

Am I also entitled to such an opinion?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back